Self-love is a conscious unlearning of almost everything you’ve been told about who you should be and what you should do with your one life. To love yourself in a world that gives you every reason not to is a revolutionary act. And, I don’t believe self-love is won by candlelight in bathtubs (although, those are nice, too!). I think it’s a process of healing and growing and of self-acceptance that is usually hard-won.
In this workshop, I’ll teach the process I use to rewrite my past so that I don’t stay there. And, how I’ve developed self-love that isn’t dependent on anything outside of me. This workshop is for anyone who wants to know themselves better, wants to move on from their past, and really start to understand what their version of self-love looks and feels like.
This workshop is best for: Absolutely anyone! You’ll learn practical processes to help you deliberately and intentionally rewrite the story you have for yourself. There will be live demonstrations of this and you can even be invited onto the Hot Seat during the workshop to talk through your own story and how to rewrite it.
Where: Online through Crowdcast. Once you purchase the workshop, you’ll be sent a link to the room.
What this workshop covered:
- My own journey from self-loathing/self-hatred to self-love (a constant journey, but one I feel more prepared for every day)
- How to learn from your past, but not stay there
- How to write your way out of past pain or trauma through a process I’ll teach in the workshop
- The most common reason people can’t let go of their past
- How to tell yourself a new story about who you are and what is possible for you
- How to take action on your insights
- How to develop a plan of action for self-care
- How to recognize your own negative patterns—and how to self-correct and stay on track
- How to forgive yourself for who you were when you didn’t know any better
- How to start developing true self-love through both the changing of thoughts and actions
- How to use your feelings as emotional guideposts for the kind of life you want
- How to love where you are now while still wanting more (and why wanting more and desiring more is not a bad thing)
- Live Hot Seat demonstrations of how to in real-time rewrite your story. (I’ll invite a few people to talk through their story live in the workshop and we’ll work through the process of rewriting it. It will be awesome!)
- Q&A during the workshop
What you get:
- Unlimited replays of the course
- PDF cheat sheet of process of rewriting your past
- PDF of 30 mantras and meditations
- PDF worksheet of 10 journaling prompts
- Access to a private Facebook group of likeminded people where you can discuss ideas and be your most honest