There’s nothing quite as powerful as a consistent journaling practice. This isn’t your grade school diary pour your heart out type of journaling. This is about getting to the core of who you really are, clearing out all the bullshit, and finally seeing yourself before the world told you who to be.
Journaling has consistently been the most powerful part of my life—and I’m excited to share everything I know about using a pen and paper to develop strong self-awareness—and to eventually get to a place of profound self-acceptance.
This workshop is best for: Absolutely anyone! Truly, you do not need to be a writer to love this workshop. Self-awareness is a powerful tool readily available to anyone and journaling is one of the most effective ways to connect with yourself, change your thoughts, and move forward in your life.
What this workshop covered:
- Why journaling is so incredible and transformative
- Why you don’t have to be a “writer” in order to journal effectively
- Exactly how journaling helps foster self-awareness
- Why routines matter
- How to develop a consistent journaling routine
- How to set yourself up for keeping your commitments
- How to use journaling to tackle specific problems in your own life
- What to write about when you don’t know what to write about
- How to connect to your emotions through writing
- How to know when you’re not digging deep enough
- How to push through fear
- How to take action on new insights you’ve uncovered through journaling
- Q&A during the workshop
What you get:
- Unlimited replays of the course
- An accountability partner chosen for you (if you want one)
- PDF worksheet of 30 journaling prompts
- PDF cheat sheet on how to recognize insights
- PDF worksheet on the process of keeping commitments that I’ll teach in the workshop
- Access to a private Facebook group of likeminded people where you can discuss ideas and be your most honest